Tuesday 21 June 2011

Smile Maker Tuesday

Following Lollie Pops Place's lead, I'm going to list a few things I have to be grateful for.  Winter tends to make me gloomy and negative, so it doesn't hurt to count my blessings occasionally.

This week, I'm grateful for:

Still having a wood burner to keep us warm
Having my nice neighbour to go out for coffee with 
Having little Louie to cuddle and play with
Nursing a brand new baby girl grand niece, and sewing presents for her

I could go on but that will do for this week.  Now I'll try and find a nice picture to go with the theme.  


4 comments:

  1. Its such a good thing to stop and be grateful for what we have.
    I like your list.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is easy to be a bit gloomy, but your list is lovely, and the days will be getting longer from now on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.... thats such a compliment you having this here. We definitely need some brightning [is that even a word] up at times by remembering some nice things in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many blessings:) Keep warm ~ wish I could send of our heat your way; we're melting here in Florida!

    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave me some comments!