Monday 28 March 2011

Better and Better

This is where Reginald naps when I'm using the computer, which is right behind me.  All the better to keep a close eye on me I'm thinking.   

I'm happy to say that Reg is slowly getting better.  His jaw rarely trembles now, and quite often he gets playful and runs about like a puppy.  When a friend comments on how much better he seems, it reminds me of just how scared and timid he was at first, and how much he's improved.  He loves his morning walks round the block, and he'll tolerate the kids in the family with admirable patience (always under supervision of course).  He's still afraid of unexpected noises, especially kitchen noises, which makes me wonder what on earth was done to him.    Onwards and upwards ...

7 comments:

  1. Lovely to see Regie and hear his he is going.
    Chrisartist

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sometimes looks unsure when he's got one ear down and one up. He's a cutie though. Your doing a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does look soo cute with that ear up like he is listening for somthing/someone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Reginald. So lucky to have someone as kind as you looking after him. And I think you are lucky to have such a lovely boy!! He looks a bit worried today, maybe he wasn't ready for his close up???

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so sweet and you are so kind-hearted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please tell me he is staying with you for ever...how would you ever be able to give that irrisistable face to some one else????
    he is yours now...bonded for his life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, poor puppy. He is so lucky to have you!
    Love your sewing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave me some comments!