Friday 1 October 2010

Garage Sale Tomorrow

If anyone is at a loose end tomorrow, the Dog's Home in Devonport is having a garage sale to raise money.  They have heaps and heaps of good stuff like furniture, exercise gear, bric-a-brac and clothes.  I just hope it doesn't rain tonight, cos everything is out in the open.   And while you are there, you can check out the new building work and the gorgeous new puppies:
Update:  Trixie (below) is going to a new home today (3 October), and the garage sale raised about $3,000.  Not bad.

[Image]
Yogi

[Image]
Jasmine

[Image]
Trixie

3 comments:

  1. well i can see three puppies finding new homes quikly!
    good luck with the garage sale, fingers crossed for the weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure these 3 gorgeous little puppies will get good homes very soon.
    Good luck with the garage sale.
    Hope you raise lots of money for your wonderful cause!
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so cute. I do hope they all get good homes. I hope you raise lot of money tomorrow. Good luck

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave me some comments!