Monday 18 April 2011

Dog of the Week - Chester

Chester was a stray and nobody bothered to reclaim him, so at the Home he stayed.  His coat was thickly matted all over and he had to be shaved.  He looks a bit of a mess, which makes him seem older than 2, but as his fur grows, he'll look better and better.  He didn't want to go back in his cage, poor little fella.  I'm hazarding a guess that he will be much better off in the Home than he was with his previous neglectful owner though.   But look at those big watery eyes.  He should be living a pampered life in someone's cosy home getting lots of attention.

7 comments:

  1. Chester looks so very worried, I am glad he is being well looked after now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little fellow.
    I hope he finds a nice owner
    Chrisartist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those eyes!, I hope he finds a loyal owner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is he a maltese he looks lovely but so sad

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope he finds that special someone who will take him home for lots of cuddles and loving too....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chester looks like he has a lot of Maltese Terrier in him, they have great personalities ours used to try and round up the horse and sheep at my Grandmothers.I hope he finds a really nice home.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave me some comments!