Sunday 23 January 2011

Zues

Today at the Dog's Home when I arrived, I noticed a family paying Zues particular attention.    I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best, that they would adopt him, and make him happy.  Zues is a favourite, because he would get very frustated being in a cage, and would lick the paint off the walls, or destroy a toy or blanket.  As I was leaving, I found out the family would be back later in the day to pick him up.  I love hearing that.  The home also has two more resident cats.  An adult cat with a mixture of colours, and a kitten with a funny little monkey face that was rescued from a storm water drain near Coles in Devonport, and would have drowned if the council man hadn't arrived with the special gadget to open drains with.  It was a close thing.  But the kitten seems very happy at the home, getting into everything.   A naughty tortie I'm thinking.

7 comments:

  1. I am so amazed at the dogs you show on your blog, they are all gorgeous.... zeus has such sad eyes but obviously is going to a loving home. I would get so attached .... and I can see you do. Keep up the fantastic work! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good news, Zeus looks like a great dog and he'll be very happy with is new family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look on his face just look at the eyes who said dogs dont talk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Zeus's name, I hope his new family cherish him every day.
    Hugs
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such great news. He is a real cutie. P.S. I don't think I've met a tortie that isn't naughty. Closer to certifiably insane, but worth a million laughs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave me some comments!