Saturday 30 October 2010






I spent a lovely day yesterday at the Deloraine Craft Fair, drinking lattes, eating icecream and checking out all the stalls, some of whom I recognise from my Tassie blogs sidebar.  I ate a very nice vegetarian pie for lunch, bought some of the best ginger beer from Gillespies, some real raspberry jam, and a cute knitted bunny.  I wanted to take photos of my favourite stalls, but was refused a couple of times so gave up on that.  The weather was perfect, the parking was dead easy, and we had lots of laughs getting round on the crowded buses.

4 comments:

  1. sounds like you had a fun day out I am not going this year, I was going to go to Latrobe today but the weather put me of :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I was refused permission to take photos a few years ago, which is silly, because I can buy something and take it home and photograph it. Glad you had a great time. I go every two or three years otherwise I become blasé!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i went four years ago and i have always had something on every year since but next year i AM GOING .rain, hail and (hopefully sunshine)with no disasters to keep me away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a perfect day - Looking forward to seeing your bunny.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave me some comments!