Sunday 11 July 2010

TOO MANY DOGS

Today, there were just soooo many dogs out at the Dog's Home in Devonport.  The most I've seen there for a good while, and some very sad stories to go with some of them.  I wish I could take them all home with me, but if truth be told, in a lot of cases, the Dog's Home is better than what they came from. They get vet services, fresh food and lots of dog and human company.  Today, my favourite would have to be Taz.  He's 12+ years old, and so very friendly and grateful, and he ended up at the Home through unfortunate circumstances.  He's got tooth problems, but they will be fixed before he can go anywhere.  Isn't he cute?:

2 comments:

  1. oh he is a gentle man by the looks of it.... looks like a poodle cross maybe...oh i wish i could take them all home too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so beautiful. I hope a lovely family finds him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave me some comments!