Monday 4 January 2010

Elmer's Been Adopted!

Remember Elmer? I loved Elmer. He was placid, affectionate and stable, and yesterday when I made my Sunday visit to the Dog's Home, they told me he had been adopted out! I hope he has a long and happy life. And Tara. Tara had been there for quite some time. She was big and gentle, and she's found a new home too. She deserved it.

This is Jason. He's only a baby, and when he gets near other dogs, he likes to flop all over them and play. I'm sure his turn will come to find a new home.

7 comments:

  1. Oh that's such lovely news!! Tara reminds me a little of Peri!! I am sure the puppy Jason will find a home soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased they've found homes, Jason will be adopted soon I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what great news it's such a good feeling when they get adopted I still remember the feelings from when I ran the Hobart shelter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news, a good start for 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, boy... I wish I was at Tazmania, so I couldpick up Elmer Fudd myself! What a sweetheart! =)
    Glad he found a home!
    Big hug from sunny Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is such great news to start the new year... keep that sort of new coming ....just look at that face...you have done it to me again...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave me some comments!